Friday, October 31, 2014

[gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] [SUN]: ’Dog day in Jacksonville - "ROBBIE'S PLAYBOOK"

I can buy that line of thought. I am strangely relaxed going into this game, and I guess at some level that's what I'm thinking. Given a choice, though, I'd rather win the game. However unlikely it really is, the optimist in me still thinks that Harris is going to come in and give the offense the spark they've needed all season, and that we'll kick those dawgs all the way back to Athens... completely ruining their chance to be in the playoff in the process.

Rob



Sent from my iPad

On Oct 31, 2014, at 1:35 PM, Shane Ford <goufgators@bellsouth.net> wrote:

I've had some Florida fans come up to me over the past two weeks and tell me that Saturday's game in Jacksonville is a win-win for the Gators. If they win the game, great. If they lose the game, well, great also because Will Muschamp's demise as UF's coach will have been confirmed.
If that's the way UF fans are viewing things, then they can relax and enjoy the afternoon at EverBank Field. There's no pressure. No anxiety. No reason to squirm in your seat. They're walking away with a win regardless of the outcome on the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment