Tuesday, November 26, 2013

[gatortalk] Inquiring minds want to know

Well, I have read a ton about all this Gator misery, but I still have a few questions.

  • Obviously, there is a big difference from last year to this year and most of it is from injuries, maybe.  What about the coaches that took off and the coaches that came on board.  How has that affected the season and does it have as big an impact as the injuries…..inquiring minds want to know :)
  • Do you think Foley ever suggest things to change about Muschamp coaches or the way he relates to the officials or to his staff or players?  I would if I were Foley.
  • Do you think that Foley ever calls Joker Phillips or any other coach to his office or back room to ask their opinion on what is happening and why?  It might not be good management but I would certainly do that.  What is your opinion?
  • Do you think Foley ever asks any of the players what is happening or has happened?

Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment