Friday, May 24, 2013

RE: [gatortalk] WOMEN'S TENNIS

The force is strong with this one.

 

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatortalk@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of mail.bobparks.com
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2013 1:35 PM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] WOMEN'S TENNIS

 

Don't. He's just fishing for a response. 

I'm doing my best to resist. 

Oliver Barry, CRS, GRI

Real Estate Broker

Bob Parks, LLC

1517 Hunt Club Blvd

Gallatin TN 37066

615-972-4239

615-826-4040 

Sent from my iPhone


On May 24, 2013, at 11:34 AM, Sandy Alonso <sandyalonso66@gmail.com> wrote:

I just saw Jay's response, and I'll refrain from making any comments about the last six words in that sentence.  :-)

 

On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 12:33 PM, Sandy Alonso <sandyalonso66@gmail.com> wrote:

It was ridiculously windy during the match vs. Stanford.  I wondered about its effect, but not knowing any of the finer points of tennis, I'm not sure if that affects UF's game more than Stanford's?

 

On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 11:28 AM, Jay Cicone <Jay.Cicone@raymondjames.com> wrote:

Cold and windy conditions do not make for good tennis. I was an assistant teaching pro at a country club whilst in high school and have plenty of experience. Wind wreaks havoc in serves and overheads and the cold gives you dead balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment