Friday, May 31, 2013

[gatortalk] Gainesville Sun to offer subscriptions for its online content

If we need to pay, I will be glad to help out.  I am in Gainesville for a few days and I read the hardcopy Gainesville Sun this morning and then I read what Shane sent via email; I actually got more out of Shane's articles than I did from the hardcopy.

Thanks, Shane!  Go Gators!

Fran

 


From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatortalk@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Jerry D. Belloit
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2013 2:20 PM
To: GatorTalk
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] For The List Manager: Gainesville Sun to offer subscriptions for its online content

 

Shane,

 

My policy has been that we can post publicly available articles.  I do post occasional articles from GatorCountry with the owner's permission.  I think in this case, five articles a month would be OK as per their instructions.  What I do with GatorCountry is wait until I see a really good article before posting.  While GatorCountry has not given me a specific number of articles, the owner (Ray) said "occasional" articles would be OK so I try to limit them to no more than one per month.

 

Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment