Monday, August 27, 2012

[gatortalk] South Carolina game tix?

Hi all...
I have the good fortune to be able to spend the weekend of Oct 20th with my daughter in St. Augustine for "Parents Weekend" at Flagler, and of course we're going to sneak over to Gainesville on Saturday to watch the mighty Gators choke the Spurcocks. I figured I would put some feelers out on the list to see if anyone had a pair of tickets we could buy... we would much rather sit with some Gator friends than roll the dice with Stubhub or Ticketmaster.

On a related note, I would love to meet up with Gatortalkers again... let me know where everyone is tailgating : )

Thanks, and Go Gators!!!
-Sean

--
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions |
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

No comments:

Post a Comment