Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Re: [gatortalk] Burrito Bros closing.


On Jan 31, 2017, at 11:34 AM, Jay Cicone <Jay.Cicone@RaymondJames.com> wrote:

I wish you hadn't said that….my last trip to Burrito Bros a few years ago was awful. I don't know that my palate hasn't changed since being a poor college kid or it went downhill, but it didn't seem nearly as good as I remembered. Skeeters…what can I say. The Asher Special was the bomb. Wish there was a place like that somewhere around here.

Funny.

I ate there last week and it was far better than I remember.

The premises are larger, cleaner and have seating. There were about a dozen or more local craft brews on tap. 

The beef filling had more flavor than I recalled, and the half chicken - half chorizo tacos were awesome. I don't recall that being an option back in the day.

I'd love a place like this in my town. The only downsides were access and parking.

Zeb



No comments:

Post a Comment