Sunday, October 18, 2015

Re: [gatortalk] I like this guy's style

I agree.  In many ways he reminds me of the HBC, SOS.  Coach Speak is not in his vocabulary.  He tells it like it is.  There is very little spin that we are aware of.  I do think he plays some head games with his players, however.  

I like how he admitted that we WERE/ARE a good football team.  

I was very disappointed that Ole Miss lost in a trap game.  It will be really interesting to see how they respond to the rest of their season.  They might match up well against LSU.

I don't know if our offensive line was not hitting on all cylinders yesterday or if LSU's line was better than Ole Miss's.  Our running game and our pass protection looked very average.  

Finally, I was surprised to see he burned a redshirt on our Freshman running back.  I was glad to see him in the game but he had not played since early in the season.  I wonder if he was losing confidence in Taylor.  

Jerry

From: Jay Cicone <Jay.Cicone@RaymondJames.com>
Reply-To: GatorTalk <Gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Date: Sunday, October 18, 2015 at 2:05 PM
To: GatorTalk <Gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [gatortalk] I like this guy's style

--
--
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions 2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions 2008 National Football Champions | Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996), Tim Tebow (2007)
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GatorTalk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to gatortalk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment