Monday, September 21, 2015

RE: [gatortalk] Gators on SEC channel rewind

Yes…the FSU game. I watched from the safety of home. Knee deep on the sidelines and water cascading down the stairs like a waterfall.

 

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatortalk@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Sandy Alonso
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2015 2:31 PM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Gators on SEC channel rewind

 

I'm pretty sure there was more rain then than than the Idaho game.  It's for sure the rainiest game I've been to (and I've been to a few wet ones).  I'd say maybe the '84 game vs FSU at Doak Campbell might have been worse (might) - but I was warm and dry in my dorm for that one.

 

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 2:12 PM, Darlene Goodfellow <goodfellow4@earthlink.net> wrote:

One of my favorite Gator games ever. The water was cascading down the SEZ steps so fast fans were body surfing on it. I think there was actually more rain than last season's Idaho game, but no lightning.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment