Monday, October 29, 2012

RE: [gatortalk] RE: My Rose Colored Crystal Ball

I drink in all life has to offer, Shane, sipping the nectar from all the beautiful flowers(don’t tear up on me Oliver)and soaking in the joy and ecstasy of life’s abundance. I would go on, but it’s draining to make this stuff up for too long. Back to work.

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatortalk@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Shane Ford
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 11:45 AM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] RE: My Rose Colored Crystal Ball

 

Jay, are you saying you have nothing else to do, but drink?  



Sent From Shane's iPhone

Go Gators!   &   Skol Vikes!


On Oct 29, 2012, at 9:39 AM, Jay Cicone <Jay.Cicone@RaymondJames.com> wrote:

Heck! I’m at the office and the markets are closed. Imagine that!

 

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatortalk@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Mark Blackburn
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 10:38 AM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] RE: My Rose Colored Crystal Ball

 

I'm still drinking!

 


From: Jay Cicone <Jay.Cicone@RaymondJames.com>
To: "gatortalk@googlegroups.com" <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 9:31 AM
Subject: [gatortalk] RE: My Rose Colored Crystal Ball

 

All bottles and cans empty at my end.  Burp.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment