Monday, March 26, 2012

Re: [gatortalk] West stand renovations- BHGSAFF

I gotta say... it took me a few years to get over my claustrophobia when going up the ramps through the stadium, especially when there were throngs of other fans going in the same or opposite direction as I was.  These pictures just made me cringe!  I'm glad to see some renovations being done, but... ::shudder::
 
The best thing about sitting in the endzones:  more openness as you drag your self up those outside ramps.  ;-)
 
Cee
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2012 11:00 AM
Subject: [gatortalk] West stand renovations- BHGSAFF



Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G on AT&T

--
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions |
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

No comments:

Post a Comment