Friday, March 23, 2012

Re: [gatortalk] game comments???

Smothering and disruptive Gator defense.
 
A. Leon Polhill, Gator
"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did.
I said I didn't know." - Mark Twain



From: Jay Cicone <Jay.Cicone@RaymondJames.com>
To: "gatortalk@googlegroups.com" <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Fri, March 23, 2012 10:44:29 AM
Subject: [gatortalk] game comments???

All,
 
As usual, I was glued to Mick last night and not watching much of the game on tv. A throw back to my Miami Dolphin days in the 60's when the games were blacked out quite often. I'm wondering what made Marquette so cold shooting at times? Just the way the ball bounces or was our defense forcing a tempo that they couldn't get comfortable in? Any other analysis from our experts here would be welcomed.
 
Thanking you in advance,
                                Jay
 
 

--
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions |
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

No comments:

Post a Comment