Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Re: [gatortalk] And the nominees are...

Awesome! For your consideration...

5th Quarter Lounge
Woody (or Woody's) Swamp
TailGator TeePee

So I am buying an RV.  In fact I am picking it up in Tampa this Saturday.  Its nothing spectacular believe me.. its on the old side in better than average shape and yes it will need some Gator TLC on the inside (which is the fun part).. its an a-frame popup type deal...but  It will be my second home at Paynes Prairie Campground on gameday weekends.  Even better... I am getting it at a really... really good deal.  

So just like with my Jeep, aka SwampRat,... I MUST name it.. and I want YOUR help!

So far the leading nominees are (and making an attempt to find something unique <unlike Alligator Alley, etc>..)

SwampShack (my personal favorite the more I think about it... imagine that with the Swamp Life type lettering with a big Gator head in the middle along the top between the skylights!  ooooo)
GatorDen (although Im sure thats been used before too)
TailGator Refuge
TailGator Retreat


No comments:

Post a Comment