Sunday, September 17, 2017

Re: [gatortalk] GatorTalk/Gatornews

I remember when Raymond Hines ran it.  I think I joined 91 or 92.  I was trapped in Charleston south Carolina and could get no news.  Back in modem days.  My huge 386dx-40 was my computer of the day. 
And yes I would love a get together as long as we had folks interested.


Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

-------- Original message --------
From: Helen Huntley <hhsgator@gmail.com>
Date: 9/17/17 5:29 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] GatorTalk/Gatornews

I am not sure when Gatornet started. I know I belonged before the 1996 championship season, but I don't remember exactly when. It has been a pleasure to get to know my fellow Gator fans over the years and to meet many of them in person.
Helen


Sent from my iPad

> On Sep 17, 2017, at 3:01 PM, Jerry D. Belloit <belloit@clarion.edu> wrote:
>
> I was just doing a little long overdue administrative work on GatorTalk and GatorNews and I thought I would share with you that we still have 340 members on GatorTalk and 670 members on GatorNews.  To me this is amazing.  I was just trying to think back on how many years we have been together.  I believe we have passed our 25th anniversary.  Helen, Leon, Randy, does anyone remember?
>
> To that end, I was thinking about the old GatorNet parties we had many years ago.  Should we try to get another one together? 
>
> Jerry
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> --
> --
> GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
> 1996 National Football Champions   |  2006 National Basketball Champions 2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions 2008 National Football Champions   |   Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996), Tim Tebow (2007)
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GatorTalk" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to gatortalk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
--
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |  2006 National Basketball Champions 2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions 2008 National Football Champions   |   Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996), Tim Tebow (2007)
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GatorTalk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to gatortalk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment