Sunday, October 27, 2013

[gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] Florida vs. Georgia Game - Important Information

I am glad that the city has been cracking down on drinking.  Over the years, there were many times I could not enjoy the game (besides the score) because of drunk persons at the game.  Frankly, that is why I quit going to the game while I still was able.  As I read the warnings, one stuck out at me.  See below:

Do people really store open containers of any beverage in their locked glove boxes?  Do they make a spill proof box?  How do you legally get your open container out of the car?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Jerry

From: Art Wroble <artwroble@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: "gatornews+owners@googlegroups.com" <gatornews+owners@googlegroups.com>
Date: Friday, October 25, 2013 at 10:43 PM
To: GatorNews <gatornews@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [gatornews] Florida vs. Georgia Game - Important Information

9. Fans are reminded that when they are tailgating, the State of Florida prohibits open containers in automobiles except in locked glove compartments or locked trunks. Police will strictly enforce this law. 

No comments:

Post a Comment