Sunday, January 20, 2013

Re: [gatortalk] Can we count down to the countdown?

I guess she wasn't impressed with my new cap, Oliver.
 
A. Leon Polhill, Gator
"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did.
I said I didn't know." - Mark Twain



From: Cecilia <gatorcee@bellsouth.net>
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sun, January 20, 2013 2:14:33 PM
Subject: [gatortalk] Can we count down to the countdown?

Seeing the shenanigans on here over the past few days reminded me quite clearly that it isn't football season.  LOL.  You guys are obviously having a difficult time finding ways to amuse yourselves.
 
Darlene... can we count down to the countdown?  ;-)
 
Cecilia
 

--
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions |
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

No comments:

Post a Comment