Friday, January 14, 2022

Re: [gatortalk] [gatornews] [SUN]: Louisiana running back Montrell Johnson to reunite with coach Billy Napier at Florida

I have no idea as to how well Napier coaches.

However, the days where we could have 7 coaches and assistants, draw plays up on a napkin, and go toe to toe with Alabama and Georgia are gone.

Napier has changed the system to enable our UAA to be competitive with our primary SEC rivals, recruiting and on the field.

For that, I am pleased and grateful.

-Zeb


On Jan 14, 2022, at 10:28 AM, Shane Ford <goufgators01@gmail.com> wrote:

 I think Napier was the best choice for what was available.  He seems to be able to recruit!  Of course, we need to hold judgement for after next year on that.  I think the only other coach I may have been more excited about is Luke Fickel, but he's not an SEC guy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment