Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Re: [gatortalk] Andy Lopez

I think Jeremy lost Andy. 
 
I never could figure out why we let him go.  He was a great coach for UF.
 
O'Sullivan is doing great for us now, but I can't help wonder how many more CWS appearances we could have had if we had kept Lopez for all those years.
 
A. Leon Polhill, Gator
"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did.
I said I didn't know." - Mark Twain



From: Helen Huntley <hhsgator@gmail.com>
To: gatortalk <Gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, June 26, 2012 2:53:52 PM
Subject: [gatortalk] Andy Lopez

Congrats to Andy Lopez and the Arizona Wildcats on winning the College World Series.
That's the first class way to show Jeremey Foley you haven't lost your touch.


--
Helen Huntley
(727) 823-3801
www.helenhuntley.com

--
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions |
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

No comments:

Post a Comment